The latest installment of Bravo’s popular Real Housewives franchise debuted Sunday night. The Real Housewives of Potomac is the first new city to join in five years. Hopefully, they fare better than their neighboring, the one-and-done The Real Housewives of D.C. It appears they might. The trailer looks promising and Andy Cohen has previously sung the praises of his new baby. So, fingers crossed.
With all the ladies being newbies, I wasn’t expecting too much from their taglines. I have to say, a couple surprised and impressed me with their sassy intros. On the flip side, I already sense a couple of bores on this cast, based on their lamer than lame taglines.
Check out my rankings below and the show’s opening credits. Props to the funky theme music. I like.
The Real Housewives of Potomac Season 1 Taglines Ranked
6. Katie Rost: “I’m a ball and gala girl. It’s my legacy and my calling.”
5. Robyn Dixon: “I don’t have a cookie-cutter life, and I’m not apologizing for it.”
4. Karen Huger: “In Potomac, it’s not about who you know, it’s who you are and I’m everything.”
3. Charrisse Jackson Jordan: “If I don’t know who you are, then you are not worth knowing.”
2. Ashley Darby: “Throw this spring chicken into the cougars den and let the games begin.”
1. Gizelle Bryant: “The word on the street is that I’m the word on the street.”