The Real Housewives of New Jersey kicks off its eighth season tonight on Bravo. Even though she’s not an official housewife, the return of Danielle Staub is arguably the main reason to tune it. At least it is for me. I can’t wait to see all the crazy the 55-year-old reality star brings to the table this go-round.
The suckiest part of Staub being relegated to “Friend of the Housewives” status is that she doesn’t get to be part of the show’s intro and deliver a tagline. I have no doubt she would’ve brought it much better than the official cast including Teresa Giudice. Giudice maybe the face of the Garden State franchise, but she’s never really crafted a stellar tagline. Season 8 is no different.
Check out the Season 8 taglines below and see which one is my favorite out of the lame bunch. What RHONJ lacks in the witty one-liners department, they more than make up in the drama one. Thank God 😉
The Real Housewives Of New Jersey Season 8 Taglines Ranked
5. Melissa Gorga: “The only life I envy is my own.”
4. Teresa Giudice: “If you’re not about the namaste, get the hell out of my way.”
3. Dolores Catania: “Look loyalty up in the dictionary, and you’ll find my face.”
2. Siggy Flicker: “My motto is know your worth, leave the rest to your plastic surgeon.”
1. Margaret Josephs: “I bring the power, the pigtails, and the party.
RHONJ: Official Season 8 Taglines Revealed