The glamorous and rich bitches of 90210 return tonight on Bravo. If you can’t wait til this evening to check out the new intro, the network unveiled the taglines early for The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 8. It’s a mixed bag. Some nailed it, while others unfortunately did not.
With regards to the bottom, not surprisingly newcomer Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave lands a spot near there. Newbies rarely nail it on the first go-round. Luckily for her, there was a returning lady that crafted an even more underwhelming tagline.
Love her or hate her, Lisa Vanderpump is an MVP when it comes to one-liners. She never fails to deliver a memorable tagline which usually tops my rankings. Not this time around. There’s a new HBIC in La La Land. Just don’t tell Vanderpump 😉
Check my ranking of this season’s taglines below and weigh in afterward on which one is your favorite.
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 8 Taglines Ranked
6. Dorit Kemsley: “I believe in an excess of everything, except moderation.”
5. Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave: “Having the best isn’t important to me, but being my best is.”
4. Kyle Richards: “In this town, fame and money come and go, but friends should not.”
3. Lisa Rinna: “I don’t have to buy it, because I already own it.”
2. Lisa Vanderpump: “The Queen of Diamonds always have an ace up her sleeve.”
1. Erika Girardi: “Some people call me cold, but that’s not ice—it’s diamonds.”
No lie. I literally laughed out loud when I saw Erika’s. It’s kinda funny that Vanderpump and Girardi both penned diamond-inspired lines. Coincidence? Something tells me probably not.
RHOBH: Official Season 8 Taglines Revealed
RHOBH: Official Season 8 Trailer