Typically Bravo releases the taglines for a new Real Housewives season before its premiere. Not so for the milestone tenth one for the Atlanta franchise. Not only did the network not unveil them before the Season 10 kickoff, but they weren’t even shown during the premiere last Sunday. Not exactly sure the strategy behind this move, but at long last, they’re finally here.
On the bottom end of the spectrum is Porsha Williams who crafted an utterly lame one. I expect a family-themed tagline during a wife’s inaugural season or from RHOBH’s Kyle Richards. Meanwhile, I was torn picking the best between NeNe Leakes, Sheree Whitfield and Kandi Burruss. I can’t believe producers let Kandi reference Phaedra Parks’ firing in her tagline. The shade. LOL
Sadly, since Kim Zolciak-Biermann was relegated to “Friend of the Housewives” status, she didn’t pen a one-liner. I have no doubt hers would’ve been epic. Watch the intro below and check out my rankings.
RHOA: Official Season 10 Taglines
The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 10 Taglines Ranked
6. Porsha Williams: “Friends come and go, but family is forever.”
5. Cynthia Baile: “Age is just a number, but these cheekbones are timeless!”
4. Kenya Moore: “While some were saying ‘I can’t,’ I was saying ‘I do!’ ”
3. Kandi Burruss: “Don’t mess with the boss, ‘cuz you might get fired!”
2. NeNe Leakes: “10 years in the game, and I’m still the tastiest peach in Atlanta!”
1. Shereé Whitfield: “Call me a bad server, because I always spill the tea!”
Which one is your favorite and least favorite? The Real Housewives of Atlanta airs Sunday on Bravo.
- Ranking ‘The Real Housewives Of New Jersey’ Season 8 Taglines
- Bravo Shares Juicy Trailer For ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Season 10
- Ranking ‘The Real Housewives Of Dallas’ Season 2 Taglines