Filed under: Donovan, Random Reads
Date: Jan 14, 2011
Attention Vancouverites. If you’re in the mood for a devilishly good time this weekend, you have to check out the The Taboo Naughty But Nice Show. The national upscale consumer trade show is dedicated to romance and self-improvement. On an annual basis, the Taboo Sex Show tours eight Canadian cities and from Thursday, January 13 til Sunday, January 16, 2011, they’re at the Vancouver Convention & Exhibition Centre to entertain the crowds.
Considering this is the trade show’s tenth year, it promises to be bigger and better than before. A bunch of us from Homorazzi.com will be heading to the show on Saturday afternoon to check out the exhibits, shows and vendors. More importantly, we’re looking forward to having a lot of fun. Come drop by and enjoy the festivities. You never know, you might learn a thing or two. For more info or to purchase tickets, head over to http://taboosexshow.com/
- Hot new addition: The Miss Taboo Vancouver Pageant
- Every day, local beauties strut their stuff in three varying fashion shows:
- Latex & Leather courtesy of Wares & Ware Ventures Inc.,
- Swimwear courtesy of AK Traders and for the finale,
- Professional Body Painting courtesy of Ace Angels International.
- See the plethora of unique new products, vendors, seminars and performers featuring Vancouver’s local celebrity Samantha Mack and performance artists Stiletto Storm.
- Special guest, Crystal Lai, Miss Pole Dance Canada, will wow audiences with her aerialist abilities
- Aradia Fitness, Taboo Show favorite, showcases pole dancing fitness for the masses.
- Local Psychologists, Dr. Lyne Piché, Ph.D. and Dr. Rachel Mallory, Ph.D. along with Jim Deva and Velvet Steel from Little Sister’s Book Store, known for taking Canada Customs (now Canada Border Services Agency) to the Supreme Court twice for unfairly targeting their material, host educational, informative and entertaining seminars.
- Regular Door Prize Draws and Grand Prizes will be awarded through out the weekend. Hedonism Resorts and Air Canada Vacations are supplying trips for two to Jamaica with a Grand Prize worth over $4000 including flight and accommodations.
- New Image College of Fine Arts, specializing in fashion and film make-up design, will be awarding various scholarships totaling $25,000. This is a ‘can’t miss’ event.