Maybe I have a one-track mind, but most things people say to me sound dirty. Here are my top ten from the past week:
10. “Oh my god – it’s tiny” – me talking about a bottle of diet pills.
9. “Get your boyfriend off my back” - my friend was harrassing me about something and that’s what I said to his boyfriend.
8. “I may need some help getting it up” – someone asked me to spot them at the gym.
7. “How do you like my pickle” -referring to a pickle band-aid.
6. “We need smaller balls” – talking about dog toys.
5. “It’s a little difficult to get it out at the end” – I don’t remember the context of this one but it’s still good!
4. “I didn’t clean the backend because I was too lazy” – my friend dave was talking about his barbecue and balcony.
3. “You’d better not sink into a hole while I’m gone” – Patrick giving me a lecture about my moods…
2. “It’s hard and not getting any smaller” - Patrick referring a bump on his nose.
1. “Don’t you hate it when you find one that tastes good, and then you’re like – damn, which one did I put in my mouth?!” - my friend Dave was eating Jelly Bellys.