The extremely loaded bitches of Beverly Hills return to Bravo tonight. Who else is excited?
Without Brandi Glanville and Kim Richards as full-time cast members, I’m a little worried this season might be a snoozefest. Love them or hate them, that crazy duo always brought the drama wherever they went. Will their replacements bring the heat? Based on their taglines, I’m not overly optimistic.
To be fair, it’s hard for a newbie to craft a memorable opener. Very few achieve that feat on their first try. While newbies Kathryn Edwards and Erika Girardi didn’t do it, at least they did better than veteran Kyle Richards.
Truthfully, I’ve never liked Kyle’s tagline. On the flip side, Lisa Vanderpump never fails to deliver. Check out all the RHOBH Season 6 taglines below and see how I ranked them.
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 6 Taglines Ranked
7. Kyle Richards: “In Beverly Hills you can be anything, but it’s most important to be yourself.
6. Kathryn Edwards: “My advice: Speak your mind and carry a good handbag.”
5. Erika Girardi: “I’m an enigma, wrapped in a riddle, and cash.” (FYI, she makes her intro later in the season)
4. Eileen Davidson: “I may be an actress, but that doesn’t mean I’ll stick to your script.”
3. Yolanda Foster: “Fake friends believe rumors, real friends believe in you.”
2. Lisa Rinna: “My lips were made for talkin’ and that’s just what they’ll do.”
1. Lisa Vanderpump: “I’m passionate about dogs, just not crazy about bitches.”
RHOBH Season 6 Opening Intro
- Bravo Counts Down Top 10 Realest Real Housewives Reunion Moments
- Bravo Announces Potomac & Dallas As New Real Housewives Cities
- Ranking The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 8 Taglines