It’s do-or-die time for the ladies from the Lone Star State. Despite a lackluster first season, Bravo greenlit a sophomore run. For their sake, hopefully, the taglines aren’t a sign of things to come because they’re borderline awful. As a group, they’re definitely the weakest bunch I’ve seen in ages.
Not surprisingly, delivering the worst of the bunch are the two newbies, socialites D’Andra Simmons and Kameron Westcott. Total snoozefests. Fairing a bit better are the veterans, but most of theirs are meh at best. The best of the lot is LeeAnne Locken, IMHO. When the show’s most polarizing figure crafts the best one-liner, you’re in trouble. These hookers better bring it this season or else, Season 3 isn’t happening.
The Real Housewives of Dallas returns to Bravo on August 14. Check out my ranking of RHOD S2 taglines below. If you missed the trailer, click here.
The Real Housewives Of Dallas Season 2 Taglines Ranked
6. D’Andra Simmons: “I started from the Dallas dynasty, but I’ll finish with my own empire.”
5. Kameron Westcott: “Dumb blondes get noticed. Smart blondes get everything”
4. Stephanie Hollman: “I married into money, but family is my fortune”
3. Brandi Redmond: “I cheered for the Cowboys, so I never get played.”
2. Cary Deuber: “Every girl has skeletons in their closet. Mine are next to my Birkin”
1. LeeAnne Locken: “I’m a true Texan. No bull, but all horns”
RHOD: The Official Season 2 Taglines Revealed
- Bravo Debuts Season 2 Trailer For ‘The Real Housewives Of Dallas’
- Ranking The Real Housewives Of The OC Season 12 Taglines
- Ranking The Real Housewives Of New York Season 9 Taglines