The glamorous and rich bitches of 90210 return tomorrow night on Bravo. I haven’t been this excited for a Real Housewives season in ages. I really hope all this anticipation doesn’t lead to an epic letdown.
Ahead of the Season 9 premiere, the network has unveiled the taglines. As per norm, it’s a mixed bag. Some nailed it, while others unfortunately did not.
Once again, Kyle Richards mentions Beverly Hills in her intro. At least this time though, it’s not about her family or riches. Teddi who I loved last season, but others found to be milquetoast, really delivers this year. She boldly declares she won’t be manipulated with her tagline.
Love her or hate her, Lisa Vanderpump is an MVP when it comes to one-liners. She never fails to deliver a memorable tagline which usually tops my rankings. Will she once again reign supreme?
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 9 Taglines Ranked
7. Erika Girardi: “Most people talk about their fantasies; I’m living mine.”
6. Denise Richards: “My problem with the tabloids? My real life is so much juicier.”
5. Kyle Richards: “In Beverly Hills, the truth always has a away of rising to the top.”
4. Dorit Kemsley: “In business and in life, I wear many hats — and hairstyles.”
3. Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave: “I’m not afraid of hard work, but I’ll never do your dirty work.”
2. Lisa Rinna: “In the game of life, it’s Rinna take all.”
1. Lisa Vanderpump: “You can stab me in the back, but whilst you’re there, kiss my ass.”
KISS MY ASS!!! Are you kidding me? You get it LVP. She’s definitely not buckling down given she’s feuding with all the ladies this season.
Watch the video below to see the ladies delivering their lines in action.