The filthy rich bitches of 90210 arrive Tuesday, Dec. 6. Ahead of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 7 premiere, Bravo has finally unveiled each lady’s taglines. And they’re as juicy as I had hoped.
As a whole, the group nailed it, even Kyle Richards. Typically, I’ve always found her one-liners one of the weakest. My eyes always roll when she references her picture-perfect family. Her S7 intro is one million times better.
Erika Giradi came close to topping my ranking, but in the end, I chose the reigning queen. Check out all the RHOBH Season 7 taglines below and see how I ranked them.
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 7 Taglines Ranked
6. Dorit Kemsley: “When you travel the world, you can speak in any accent you want.”
5. Eileen Davidson: “I speak no evil, but I see and hear everything.”
4. Lisa Rinna: “My advice to you: Don’t hustle the hustler.”
3. Kyle Richards: “I’m an expert on luxury, and I can always spot a fake.”
2. Erika Girardi: “I may be two people, but I’m not two-faced.”
1. Lisa Vanderpump: “The crown is heavy, darlings, so just leave it where it belongs.”
Love her or hate her, Vanderpump is an MVP when it comes to one-liners. She never fails to deliver a memorable tagline. I literally laughed out loud when I read her latest.
Which one do you like the most? Weigh in below.