Talk about going out in a blaze of glory. Before Project Runway returns to Bravo next year, Lifetime is holding one last epic competition.
In the final season of Project Runway All Stars, 14 talented designers – all winners from the Project Runway franchise from across the globe, will compete to be named world champion of the catwalk. The all-star designers include seven designers from the U.S. and seven designers from the international versions of Runway from Australia, Brazil, Netherlands, The UK and Canada.
The winner of Project Runway All Stars Final Season will collaborate with JC Penney on a capsule collection as part of the Project Runway line to be sold at select JC Penney stores and online at jcp.com. Additional prizes include a fashion spread in Marie Claire magazine and position as contributing editor for a year, a complete sewing studio from Brother Sewing and Embroidery, an inspiring trip for two to London, England and the opportunity to create a signature nail color from luxury make up brand, butterLONDON. To top it all off, the winner receives a $100,000 grand prize to elevate their business and build their brand.
Alyssa Milano returns as host with judges Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman, and mentor Anne Fulenwider, Editor-in-Chief of Marie Claire. Guest judges who will help determine the first ever world-champion include actors Debra Messing, Vanessa Williams, Sofia Carson, Peyton List, Andrew Rannells, Andrea Riseborough, Cynthia Erivo and Asia Kate Dillon, TV personalities Wendy Williams and Tamron Hall, and models Lily Aldridge, Olivia Culpo, Joan Smalls, Martha Hunt and Jasmine Tookes. Other guest judges include race car driver Danica Patrick, designers Reem Acra and Rebecca Minkoff, fashion icon Iris Apfel, and finally, the toughest Runway judge of all, Nina Garcia.
OMG, I can’t even with this. I have so many designers I’m rooting for. January can’t come here fast enough.
Project Runway All Stars moves to it’s new night, Wednesdays, premiering on January 2, 2019 at 9pm ET/PT. Check out the all-winners all-star cast below.
Project Runway All-Stars Season 7 Cast
The U.S. Designers Are:
- Irina Shabayeva from Brooklyn, NY – Winner, PR Season 6
- Seth Aaron Henderson from Vancouver, WA – Winner, PR Season 7 + All Stars Season 3
- Anya Ayoung-Chee from West Indies – Winner, PR Season 9
- Dmitry Sholokhov from New York, NY – Winner, PR Season 10 + PR All Stars Season 4
- Michelle Lesniak from Portland, OR – Winner, PR Season 11
- Sean Kelly from Brooklyn, New York – Winner, PR Season 13
- Anthony Ryan from San Antonio, TX – Winner, PR All Stars Season 2
The International Designers Are:
- Juli Grbac from Australia – Winner, Project Runway Australia Season 1
- Christina Exie from Australia – Winner, Project Runway Australia Season 4
- Cynthia Hayashi from Brazil – Winner, Project Runway Brazil Season 1
- Django Steenbakker from Netherlands – Winner, Project Runway Netherlands Season 1
- Jasper Garvida from England – Winner, Project Runway UK Season 3
- Evan Biddell from Canada – Winner, Project Runway Canada Season 1
- Sunny Fong from Canada – Winner, Project Runway Canada Season 2