You know that the iPad is absolutely going to be a hot gift this holiday season – I know it’s on my list! And, like every other fantastic Apple product comes the accompanying accessories to go with it, and to protect it. Also new this season are the iPod Nano and new Mac Book Air, but the iPad is certainly the big one, since it’s the first tablet to come from Apple and it was highly anticipated.
This accessory, called the “Hard Graft” Tilt iPad Case, is a versatile case that cleverly rolls into an adjustable position for comfortable typing and web browsing. When you’re done, it folds back into a slim and sexy leather protective cover when you’re on the go.
- Perfect fit for the iPad, easy to handle, safe to carry
- Sturdy 100% wool and leather stay supportive over time
- Leather cover protects the screen when closed
- Leather corner loops and support panel
- Metal snaps keep the case closed
- Lightweight, flexible design gives a cushioned feel when typing
Looks so professional and sleek, making your iPad look so grown up! These are even handmade in Italy! Mama mia!
Here it is being used as a stand for viewing and typing purposes.
- iPad Finger Painting By Kyle Lambert
- iPad: Love It or Leave It?
- 2010 Holiday Gift Guide