Tired of lookin’ like this fellas?
Are you sick of having to “do your hair” everyday before you go to work? Have you ever woken up after a night out with your friends at the bar, stared into the mirror and thought “I look like ass, but my hair still looks great!”. I call that “LAST NIGHT’S HAIR” and I rock it all the time. Luckily for you, I’m willing to share the celeb style secret!
A few years ago, during a trade show event that I was working at on behalf of my radio station, I had the chance to have my “hair-did” by a “Stylist to the Stars”. The tips she gave me have stayed with me ’til this day. It’s especially great advice for us men who still have to flat iron…
1) Wash, condition, blowdry hair
2) Flat iron dry hair in the direction that you ultimately want it to go (duh!)
3) For hair like mine (or as DVD one called it “Your hair is like otter hair, it’s so thick and dense!”) use a light palmade and finger style it. Remember product goes in the front AND back!
4) THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR NDH: Using hairspray, give a good ‘once over’. Don’t over do it, but immediately, take your blow dryer, put it on the lowest setting and on ’cool’ for about 20 seconds. Allow your locks to “set”
5) Go out, have fun, pick up a trick, go to bed as per usual. When you wake up, kick out your trick, grab a mirror and take a minute or two to ’freshen’ NDH again. I’ve fooled many, and often NDH looks better than FDH( first day hair)! Try it for yourself, and tell me what you think. Again, the “set it and forget it” step of hairspray and low heat is the key ingrediant. Happy Hair!
Ron Popeil sets it and forgets it…