From the folks who produced Saved By The Bell! The Musical!, 90210! The Musical! and Full House! The Musical!, comes another parody production based on a beloved show. Composers Bob and Tobly McSmith are giving the Central Perk gang a musical makeover and rebooting Friends into an off-Broadway show.
“Oh and there will be a smelly cat, there will be Janice, and there will be Fat Monica,” he continues. “We want all the alumni of Friends to come to the show and possibly be in it for a night or two — our first call is to the agent of Marcel the Monkey.” — Toble McSmith (Co-Writer)
Not only do the creators poke fun and celebrate the show, but they promise some jokes about the actor’s lives, including their hefty salaries and personal relationships.
Friends! The Musical! will premiere this fall at the Triad Theatre in New York City. For more, head to the production’s official website. Read below the full list of songs featured in the musical
- “The Only Coffee Shop in New York City”
- “45 Grove Street — How Can We Afford This Place?”
- “How You Doing, Ladies?”
- “Hey Ugly Naked Guy Who Lives Across the Street!”
- “We Were On a Break!”
- “I’m Gonna Hump U”
- “Oh. My. God. It’s Janice!”
- “Will They or Won’t They”
- “The Ballad of Fat Monica”
- “Could I Be Anymore…..in Love with Monica”
- “The One Where We Make a Million Dollars An Episode”
- “We’ll Always Be There For You”
- Friends’ Thanksgiving Episodes Ranked
- Friends: The One Where Chandler Dies
- Who Was The Sluttiest “Friend”?