Jordan Roseman, aka DJ Earworm, takes the year’s biggest hits and compiles them for one epic mashup. Something that he’s done for several years now. It’s become a time-honored tradition that I look forward to every year.
After going big last year and working with 2015’s 50 biggest hits, he’s returned back to his usual 25-track playlist. The four-minute masterpiece titled “United State of Pop 2016 (Into Pieces)” features expected fare including Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Drake, Fifth Harmony, Calvin Harris, Bruno Mars and Justin Timberlake.
Meanwhile, artists like Lukas Graham, The Chainsmokers, Rae Sremmurd and Desiigner, who had breakout years also made the cut. Surprisingly, Twenty One Pilots made a huge splash with three entries. Didn’t realize they had such a big year.
He even made room for The Weeknd’s late 2016 entry, “Starboy.” Check out this year’s offering below. It’s not as good as last year’s but solid nonetheless.
DJ Earworm Mashup – United State of Pop 2016 (Into Pieces)
2016 United State Of Pop 2016 Track List
- Bruno Mars – 24K Magic
- Calvin Harris and Rihanna – This Is What You Came For
- D.R.A.M. and Lil Yachty – Broccoli
- Desiigner – Panda
- DJ Snake and Justin Bieber – Let Me Love You
- DNCE – Cake By The Ocean
- Drake featuring Wizkid and Kyla – One Dance
- Fifth Harmony and Ty Dolla $ign – Work From Home
- Flo Rida – My House
- Justin Bieber – Love Yourself
- Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop The Feeling!
- Lukas Graham – 7 Years
- Major Lazer featuring Justin Bieber and MØ – Cold Water
- Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza
- Rae Sremmurd – Black Beatles
- Rihanna – Needed Me
- Rihanna and Drake – Work
- Sia – Cheap Thrills
- The Chainsmokers and Daya – Don’t Let Me Down
- The Chainsmokers and Halsey – Closer
- The Weeknd and Daft Punk – Starboy
- Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out
- Twenty One Pilots – Heathens
- Twenty One Pilots – Ride
- Zayn – Pillowtalk