After a couple of weeks of slowly trickling the celebrities participating for Season 21, ABC finally revealed all the names vying for the mirrorball trophy on Dancing With The Stars. The pairings were also unveiled on today’s Good Morning America.
Arguably, the biggest name competing this year is celebrity chef Paula Deen. It’ll be interesting to see if she can win back fans she lost during n-gate. Though not a legitimate contender for the title, Gary Busey should provide some wild entertainment during the first few weeks. Unpredictable doesn’t even begin to describe him.
This season also boasts the first ever married couple competing on the show- Alexa PenaVega and Carlos PenaVega. The one I’m most rooting for though is Real Housewives‘ Kim Zolciak. As you all know, I’m addicted to the Bravo franchise and would like to see her go further than her predecessors- NeNe Leakes and Lisa Vanderpump.
With regards to the pros, Karina Smirnoff, Lindsay Arnold, Louis Van Amstel and Anna Terbunskya return after being missing in action. However, hunky Artem Chigvintsev is nowhere in the mix. BOO! Check out all the pairings below.
Dancing With The Stars Season 21 Cast & Pairings
- Actor Garey Busey with pro partner Anna Trebunskya
- American soldier (famous as the Paris Train hero) Alex Skarlatos with pro partner Lindsay Arnold
- Celebrity chef Paula Deen with pro partner Louis van Amstel
- Braxton Family Values‘ Tamar Braxton with pro partner Val Chmerkovskiy
- Real Housewives of Atlanta‘s Kim Zolciak with pro partner Tony Dovolani
- Actress Alexa PenaVega with pro partner Mark Ballas
- Big Time Rush‘s Carlos PenaVega with pro partner Witney Carson
- Wildlife conservationist Bindi Irwin with pro partner Derek Hough
- Social Media star Hayes Grier with pro partner Emma Slater
- Singer Chaka Khan with pro partner Keo Motsepe
- Jockey Victor Espinoza with pro partner Karina Smirnoff
- Singer Andy Grammer with pro partner Allison Holker
- Singer Nick Carter with pro partner Sharna Burgess
My early predictions for the Season 21 mirrorball trophy are Nick Carter, Alexa PenaVega and Bindi Irwin. The latter especially since she’s paired up with fan favorite Derek Hough.
What do you think of this season’s cast? Who do you think will win? Weigh in below. DWTS returns on ABC on September 14.