For the second year in a row, OUT placed a list of 100 most eligible gay bachelors before its readers and asked them to vote for which one of them they would prefer to date. The list drummed up a bit of controversy and few Twitter campaigns to have their favorites win. However, Chris Colfer reigned supreme as the top gay bachelor. Many readers had great things to say about the Glee actor including this mother:
“As the mom of a gay teen who looks up to Chris Colfer as a role model, I can’t express enough how thankful I am for him. I would love to have a son-in-law of his caliber someday, to match with my equally amazing son. Chris is number one in our home, and we look forward to following his career.”
Even though the list of one hundred men contained billionaires, fashion moguls and more, TV actors claimed five of the top ten spots. You can check out the top ten list below and then vote for which of them you’d rather date.
OUT’s Top 10 Most Eligible Bachelors
- 1. Chris Colfer, Glee
- 2. Zachary Quinto, American Horror Story
- 3. Nick Adams, Priscilla Queen of the Desert on Broadway
- 4. Christopher Rice, NY Times Best Selling Author
- 5. Clay Aiken, American Idol
- 6. Joe Carozza, Music Publicist at Epic Records
- 7. Jay Brannan, Singer/Songwriter
- 8. Randy Harrison, Queer As Folk (US)
- 9. Luke Macfarlane, Brothers & Sisters
- 10. Tom Lenk, Buffy, the Vampire Slayer
For the full list of eligible bachelors, CLICK HERE!