Calvin Harris must be having all the “Feels” this week. Forbes just named the Scottish DJ as the highest paid DJ in the world for the fifth straight year. The 33-year-old reportedly earned $48.5 million from the past year according to Forbes. The “King” stays “King.”
Though Harris topped the annual list again, his lead over the rest isn’t as substantial as it once was. In 2015, there was almost a $30 million gap between he and the runner-up. This year, less than $10 million separates first and second. Is his dynasty about to come to an end?
Despite having a huge year with “Closer,” “Paris” and “Something Just Like This,” the Chainsmokers only managed to land in the No. 3 slot with $38 million. Ahead of them with one million more dollars is DJ Tiesto with $39 million. Check out the rest of the Top 10 below.
2017 Forbes Highest-Paid DJs
1. Calvin Harris ($48.5 million)
2. DJ Tiesto ($39 million)
3. The Chainsmokers ($38 million)
4. Skrillex ($30 million)
5. Steve Aoki ($29.5 million)
6. Diplo ($28.5 million)
7. David Guetta ($25 million)
8. Marshmello ($21 million)
9. Martin Garrix ($19.5 million)
10. Zedd ($19 million)
- How Did Diddy Beat Beyonce, Drake & The Rest To Become The World’s Highest-Paid Celebrity On Forbes’ Annual List?
- Scarlett Johansson Tops Forbes’ Highest Grossing Actor Top 10 List
- Calvin Harris Tops Forbes Highest-Paid DJs List Again