As much as I love summer, I love it when the air gets cooler and leaves turn brown. Also, there’s nothing like enjoying a dark spirit during a crisp fall evening to keep you warm. If you enjoy bourbon and prefer it mixed, check out this recipe.
Basil Hayden’s Autumn Sour boasts seasonal flavors like charred rosemary, honey and apple cider vinegar. It’ll get the season started off right and bring excitement for fall traditions and flavors on their way. Give it a try and pour a glass and enjoy. Remember to drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
Basil Hayden’s® Autumn Sour
By Jon Feuersänger (Denver, CO)
2 parts Basil Hayden’s® Bourbon
1 part Fresh Lemon
3/4 part Honey
2 dashes Apple Cider Vinegar
1 dash Angostura® Bitters
1 sprig of Charred Rosemary (for garnish)*
1. Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake vigorously and strain into a rocks glass. Serve neat or on the rocks.
3. Garnish with a sprig of Charred Rosemary.
*To char the rosemary sprig, place it over an open flame (either on a grill or stovetop) and rotate for 5-10 seconds until herb begins to smoke and brown slightly.
- Last Minute Halloween Drink Recipes
- Tasty Holiday Season Drink Cocktails
- Tasty Drink Recipes For Memorial Day Weekend