Whether you loved or hated Anne Hathaway’s co-hosting skills, there is one thing you cannot deny. She looked absolutely stunning. The 28-year-old actress changed into eight incredible outfits throughout the telecast. With the help of celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and Oscar associate stylist, Jill Lincoln, Hathaway served up some serious couture.
Her looks ranged from playful Oscar de la Renta, to glamorous Givenchy and even a men-inspired tuxedo. Each new outfit brought a very distinct and beautiful flavor to the show. All very fitting for Hollywood’s biggest night. Check out all of Anne’s wardrobe changes below and don’t forget to cast your vote for your favorite Anne Hathaway look.
From left to right:
1. Anne walked the red carpet in a red “archival” Valetino. The legendary designer walked alongside her as she posed for the photographers.
2. She opened the telecast in a heavenly white Givenchy Haute Couture gown that screamed old Hollywood glamor. Bellissima!
3. This was my least favorite look from Hathaway. The Vivienne Westwood corseted gown looked too busy with its taffeta and lace layers. Reportedly, the gown was made specifically for her.
4. While James Franco channeled his inner and outer Marilyn Monroe, Anne stepped into a menswear inspired tuxedo. For me, the Swarovski decked Brian Atwood crystal shoes made this outfit.
From left to right:
5. For her fifth look, the Oscar co-host showed off her fun side in a silver beaded tassel Oscar de la Renta dress. It was 70s groovy, baby.
6. Anne looked breathtaking in a burgundy silk chiffon Atelier Versace gown. The detailing on the dress was to die for.
7. Hathaway took it back to the 80s in this sapphire Giorgio Armani Privé custom satin dress, but with a modern twist. One of my favorites of the night.
8. Her final look was by and far my favorite. This lace and crystal Tom Ford gown was from his recently launched eponymous women’s wear line. Welcome back to high fashion, Mr. Ford. You were sorely missed.