I came across this website online that scores your face according to your features and It is based on the geometry of a person’s face, and on substantial scientific research and statistical analysis. Anaface gives you a numeric evaluation of how you look. Users can upload a photo of their face and get an instant rating of their beauty so they can emphasize their most positive features and downplay the negative ones.
I don’t really believe that mathematically perfect faces equal that of an attractive person. To me it’s the little things (imperfections, dare I say) that make someone unique. Yes it sounds cliché I know. It’s like guys with big ears (ears that stick out), I find that to be very cute and there’s something about it that I love.
I ran the analysis on one of my photos and here are the results:
I scored a 8.54 out of 10. Here’s why (according to the analysis):
- Your face has poor horizontal symmetry.
- Your ears are too long for your nose.
- Your inner ocular distance is too big for your eyes.
- The ratio of your face width to nose width is nearly ideal.
- Your face is too narrow/too long.
- The ratio of your mouth width to nose width is nearly ideal.
Let’s not take this test too seriously because at the end of the day beauty really is subjective and we all have different tastes and types in what we find attractive.
How did you score? Share it in the comments section below.