Reigning supreme for the seventh year in a row is Modern Family star Sofia Vergara. According to the publication, the 46-year-old actress raked in a whopping $42.5 million the past year. Her Modern Family salary, along with lucrative endorsements and licensing deals with SharkNinja Coffee and furniture chain Rooms To Go to name a few, all add up to that massive haul. She nearly doubles her closest competitor.
All earnings estimates are from June 1, 2017, through June 1, 2018. Figures are pretax; fees for agents, managers and lawyers are not deducted. Earnings estimates are based on data from Nielsen, Box Office Mojo and IMDB, as well as interviews with industry insiders.
Rounding out the Top 3 are Kaley Cuoco and Ellen Pompeo who earned $24.5 million and $23.5 million respectively. Overall, the 10 highest-paid TV actresses earned a combined $168.5 million. Not too shabby. Check out this year’s Top 10 below.
Forbes 2018: TV’s Highest-Paid Actresses
*Compiled from June 1, 2017 to June 1, 2018
1. Sofia Vergara, Modern Family — $42.5 million
2. Kaley Cuoco, The Big Bang Theory — $24.5 million
3. Ellen Pompeo, Grey’s Anatomy — $23.5 million
4. Mariska Hargitay, Law & Order: SVU — $13 million
5. Julie Bowen, Modern Family — $12.5 million
6. (tie) Mayim Bialik, The Big Bang Theory — $12 million
6. (tie) Melissa Rauch, The Big Bang Theory — $12 million
8. Kerry Washington, Scandal — $11 million
9. Claire Danes, Homeland — $9 million
10. Pauley Perrette, NCIS — $8.5 million
For more, head over to Forbes.