For two years in a row, Jennifer Lawrence reigned supreme as the world’s highest paid actress. Without a Hunger Games paycheck, the 27-year-old star didn’t have enough to pull off a three-peat. She stumbled to No. 3 on the annual list compiled by Forbes. Don’t feel too sorry for her though. She still managed to rake in $24 million.
According to the publication’s 12 month scoring period, the new Queen of Hollywood is Emma Stone. The 28-year-old La La Land star banked $26 million based on the calculations. Most of her cha-ching came from the success of her smash musical.
Sandwiched in between Stone and Lawrence is, surprisingly, Jennifer Aniston. The 48-year-old actress made the cut with $25.5 million thanks to endorsement deals with SmartWater and Emirates, along with those royalty checks she still receives from Friends.
Overall, this year’s Top 10 highest-paid actresses cumulatively raked in $172.5 million, down 16 percent from 2016. Check out the Top 10 below.
Forbes 2017 Highest-Paid Actresses
1. Emma Stone – $26 million
2. Jennifer Aniston – $25.5 million
3. Jennifer Lawrence – $24 million
4. Melissa McCarthy – $18 million
5. Mila Kunis – $15.5 million
6. Emma Watson – $14 million
7. Charlize Theron – $14 million
8. Cate Blanchett – $12 million
9. Julia Roberts – $12 million
10. Amy Adams – $11.5 million
For more, head over to Forbes.